Friday, June 5

Ode to the Sea

Let me tell you about one of the best mornings I have had in a long time... I have actually been meaning to post on this subject for some time now but have just been lagging. A good friend of ours that hails from the West Side, labeled with the name Jon has quite the summer job working for a boat rental company... that allows for us to take a little advantage of.


Jon took Collin and I for a boat ride out in to the Pacific via the Marina Del Ray hardbor and showed us a great time. It had been quite some time since I had been out in a motor boat... it took me back to when I was seven & eight years old and my Grandparents owned a boat that we took trips to many different lakes... I'll never forget the time we spent in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on the lake. I haven't found anywhere in the world that compares...


Back to our great morning off the coast. We traveled up the coast to a point just off Malibu and then slowly made our way south past the SM Pier and eventually ending up parked off shore watching planes take off from LAX out over the ocean... all in all it was a a great morning doing something new and different in Los Angeles.


No comments: