Tuesday, July 28

LYNCH & CO.

I'm glad to say that participating in new media that is Twitter & NPR I was fortunate enough to be introduced in to David Lynch's latest spectacularly odd creative ventures. This time around, teamed with various musicians, Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse leading the way, come to create a full length album that would lead to be Lynch's inspiration for an elaborate display of photographs, which would come to represent each individual song.


LISTEN TO THE ALBUM HERE

Case of the Monday's >>>> I was lounging on the couch and felt a bit down for just sitting about. So I went for a skate through the neighborhood. Low and behold after about seven minutes of rolling I spot a new little challenge ahead... roll, pop, through the aiiiir, snag! i got caught up apon landing & became flat with the groung & the asphalt. Mending once again... this reminds me of that one time on 2008


No comments: